Our fully qualified designers have …
- Have years of full-time residential kitchen/bath industry experience as well as formal education-this includes but is not limited to proven knowledge of kitchen and bath design, and construction and project management.
- Training in the latest and greatest new products and construction of custom cabinets.
- Have extensive knowledge of all the products and materials we can offer to you! We are proud to have great vendors and are able to order great products to make it easier for our clients.
- Are skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants and creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements.
We want to share with you a few reasons why working with a designer is quite possibly the smartest thing you can do to:
Designers aren’t only for the rich and famous.
- Utilizing someone who understands how spaces flow together, how to combine materials and colors, space planning, and strategic placement is crucial to the outcome of your project!
- We have resources at our fingertips that you wouldn’t dream of. We know which products are the “best bang for your buck” and where you can save to make room for higher-priced dream pieces.
- We keep you on budget. There are thousands of decisions to make and a designer can steer you towards the right materials, finishes, and accessories in an instant.
THE HAPPINESS FACTOR Our designers (among many other things) are professional cheerleaders. We maintain excitement, intrigue and momentum so it doesn’t take twice as long and cost twice as much. We tap into the things that make you want to jump out of bed in the morning and help you visualize the finished space.
TIME, TIME, TIME There are countless ways we help save time throughout the life of a project. We have spent hundreds of hours researching and perfecting our craft and in 15 minutes, can find what would take you 20 hours. We have immediate answers and resources. This means the project will be completed on time and on schedule.
VIRTUAL TYLENOL Starting with a design team- interior designer, contractor and project manager from the beginning is going to save a ton of headaches. Hiring a designer at the start of a project makes the process more fun and removes a layer of stress, and heads off design misses, details and mistakes often overlooked.
IT’S ABOUT YOU We all have different visions for our home and bringing all of your dream ideas together is harder than it looks. To combine ideas in a cohesive way that is collected and pulled together, takes experience, talent and insight.
Your rooms should make you feel ecstatic, fabulous, inspired, energized. Instead of just buying a lot of “things or stuff’ we get to know how you live, what you love and can pull it all together in a way that delivers feel good, high-energy, healthy spaces that are totally you and totally functional.